Cloud Connector App for SharePoint 2013 & Office 365 by Layer2
The Layer2 Cloud Connector App for SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 connects your external line-of-business data sources to native SharePoint lists and libraries codeless and bi-directional.
- Extends the SharePoint capabilities to existing external data sets, that will continue to reside within your corporate network – directly connected to native SharePoint lists and libraries and always up-to-date.
- No programming or tools required: Setup in a few minutes guided by a wizard.
- No installation or customizing at SharePoint or data source required: 100% compatible to ALL SharePoint 2013 offerings: On premise, externally hosted, Office 365, sandboxed. Utilizes the new Microsoft CSOM API.
- Reliable architecture: A connection is established only for data exchange – not for general usage. No direct access to corporate data required from outside. Native SharePoint lists and libraries act as a cache for your data – bidirectional if required. Secure data connection and transfer: The connector runs where your data resides today - on any server or client inside your corporate network with Internet connectivity available. No data is exposed to any 3rd party.
- High performance: Works great with large data sets.
- Almost any data source supported: ODBC, OLEDB, OData, .NET-based providers, file content (Excel, XML, CSV), File System Replication, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix, Microsoft SharePoint, MS Dynamics NAV/CRM, Exchange, Active Directory, Navision, Lotus Notes, SAP, XML Web Services etc.
CSOM, OData, File System, XML provider included.
- Process Integration: Start workflows or send email notifications in the cloud on external data change.
- Full list and library features: Search, add additional “cloud-only” columns, e.g. for rating, or file attachments. Aggregate your external data.
Add the app today for free trial, right from the Microsoft SharePoint App Store.