1OrgChart web part for SharePoint 2007 allows you to create organizational and departmental charts. Employee information is pulled from users profiles to automatically give you the most accurate representation of your workforce.
Latest version (version 22.214.171.124) - Incorporating several user led enhancements, 1OrgChart's latest version has significantly improved performance and speed, allowing you create and view enterprise level charts quickly. Users will also notice the improvements to usability with customizable styles, which match your intranet or website design, user-friendly color coding options, easy browsing up and down organizational hierarchies and a new intelligent search function. 1OrgChart can now also integrate with third party products, which means users can click on a user's name in a chart and follow a link to another intranet location or people based application.
New in 126.96.36.199: Export charts to Visio; Filtering by profile properties - choose to exclude users by profile attributes, which allows you to quickly hide large groups of users based on their profile information; CSS line colour coding - improved look and feel of charts with customisable line colour editing
These great new features come with the standard functionality, such as online presence indicators and calendar and location information when integrated with Microsoft Exchange Server. Additionally, all Content and Code products come with free software assurance, which means you benefit from regular upgrades and improvements to your purchase.
Features also include:
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Quick to install
- Rapid and flexible configuration
- Intuitive search by full or partial name, phone number, job title, department and location
- Explorer panel (tree view)
- Online presence visible in search results, explorer and chart views.
- Color coding feature applicable to variables such as department, location and job titles
- Import and export views - you can move your views between different environments