Dundas Chart for SharePoint is a must-have for those looking to add advanced charting functionality to SharePoint 2007 projects. Based on Dundas Chart for ASP.NET v6.0 technology and optimized for SharePoint, the product provides wide-ranging features and is backed up by Dundas' outstanding technical support.
Regardless of whether you are implementing charting for internal projects or building data visualization applications for clients, Dundas Chart for SharePoint lets you create superior visualizations from your data without having to use Visual Studio!
Key SharePoint Specific Features:
- Dynamic integration with the MOSS 2007 Business Data Catalog (BDC) and Excel Services
- AJAX support with advanced interactivity - Get zooming, scrolling and user interface support via AJAX implementations to give you increased interactivity with your charts
- Animation - Apply advanced Flash or SVG animation effects to bring your charts to life. Use pre-built animation effects or create your own to get the effect you desire
- Flash & SVG rendering - Render charts as flash and SVG images
- Comprehensive data analysis and data manipulation functionality - Apply built-in financial and statistical formulas to your data, filter out data points, group your data points and much more!
- 508 Accessibility Compliance
- Smart labels ™ - Smart Data Labels allow for a less cluttered display of data points, with a multitude of settings to get the look you need
- User interface support - Includes toolbars, commands and context menu support
- Advanced chart types - Dundas Chart for SharePoint comes with wide-ranging chart types, including Renko, Kagi, Point and Figure, 3 Line Break, Radar, Range Column, Spline Range, Gantt, Box, Error Bar Chart, Fast Line Charts, Polar Charts, Pyramid Charts and Funnel Charts
- Customization ability - Script to custom label events, legend item events and image map events
- True date/time support - Dates and times are stored, manipulated and displayed using .NET date/time values. Unlike many other charting products, data can be plotted along the X axis as true date/time values
- Annotation objects - Add a wide selection of annotation objects to charts, highlighting data, or simply add additional customizations to charts
|Click here to view Dundas Chart for SharePoint |
video introduction and quick start tutorial.
|Click here to view extended Dundas Chart |
for SharePoint screenshot gallery.