This WSS feature enhance SharePoint calendar and provides "AJAX-like" functionality for on-fly: adding, deleting, dragging, resizing, editing appointments and events with Outlook 2007 style behavior.
Enhanced calendar functionality is enabled by creating new CalendarPro list or by applying to existing calendar list. Once you have deployed the solution you will find new options in calendar lists settings. This behavior can be controlled by "Enable CalendarPro" and "Disable CalendarPro" actions.
Technical Info: Enabling CalendarPro adds webpart to any calendar view present on the list. Disabling closes webpart in list views.
You can use the following properties of CalendarPro web part to control each of sub-features:
- EditItemTitle - enable/disable item title editing;
- AddItem - enable/disable items adding;
- DeleteItem - enable/disable items deleting;
- DragItem - enable/disable items dragging;
- ResizeItem - enable/disable items resizing