Review Detail

Rating 

PDF Convertor for SharePoint

Our specific need was to form a PDF of high quality from a list item in MOSS 2007. Although users enter information into this list via InfoPath, we created a workflow to write this information to a list so we may provide reporting and charting off the list items in a fashion we had become accustomed to. We created an event handler that will convert the list item into a pre-determined template for this list and then attach the processed PDF back onto the list item for distribution to the proper people. This product not only work well, but was a perfect fit. Soon after we purchased the this product a newer version than what we developed our code against was released adding even greater functionality. Although this review is for what can be considered a legacy version it worked incredibly well. I was able to deliver my project in a timely fashion without a lot of technical issues.

Support is also important, I did have an issue on our production server when I modified some code to support various fields. When I called Muhimbi I was greeted by a real person. I did not have to wait for days or communicate via email for hours. After a few moments we quickly realized that the issue was with my code and not the Muhimbi product.

I am very pleased with this product and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for it's functionality.

Product Reviews

Pros
This product allows for functionality not available with other add on's or products. In looking for a solution we selected PDF Converter by Muhimbi for it's ability to be called from a workflow. This product was a perfect fit for our need.
Version Reviewed
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering