Ensure business continuity and 24x7 fault tolerance with one-switch disaster recovery failover for Microsoft SharePoint. Microsoft SharePoint high availability is a critical element of business continuity planning. Ensuring continuous access to mission-critical content mitigates the impact of planned and unplanned system downtime. DocAve SharePoint High Availability is the first “one-switch” disaster recovery tool designed for Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies. It is quickly implemented, simple to use, and gives customers instant access to the warm stand-by SharePoint environment.
DocAve SharePoint High Availability Features:
- Optional offline synchronization allows content to be synchronized to the Stand-By Server via a flat file.
- Graphical dashboard displays status of synchronization jobs for all content databases.
- Switch to stand-by environment immediately with a simple DNS switch. Also, create customized failover plans accessible via command line to further minimize down-time.
- SharePoint-aware replication to a standby environment enables an instantaneous ‘switch’ and minimizes downtime. Replication can be performed continuously in real-time or on a scheduled basis at the Web Application or Content Database level.
- Enterprise-strength, data-packet level, fault tolerance ensures reliable, full fidelity data replications over noisy networks. Failed replication will resume from point of last successful transfer so your work will not be lost and resources won’t be wasted.
- Full or incremental replication options utilizing industry standards with SQL mirroring or log-shipping.
- Optional compression and throttle control settings further enhance low-bandwidth replication and allow for control of network traffic.
- Fully-integrated into the DocAve platform, allowing for centralized administration of all scheduling, monitoring, and management tasks across multiple SharePoint servers from a single “access-from-anywhere” web interface.
- User-friendly GUI offers SharePoint centric tree-mode viewing during planning phase and “one-click” process to bring stand-by “online” during disaster recovery.
- SQL Mirroring allows for tighter coexistence with "DocAve Backup and Recovery":/products/sharepoint-backup for a fool-proof disaster recovery solution.
DocAve SharePoint High Availability minimizes downtime through real-time disaster coverage at these levels:
- SQL Server
- Virtual Server
- Content Databases
The DocAve High Availability Supports:
- SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) v.3.0
- SharePoint Portal Server (SPS) 2003
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) v.2.0