Virto Workflow Status Monitor is a web part for displaying a list of titles and statuses (in progress/error occurred) of all workflows that are run on the given SharePoint site.
Virto Workflow Status Monitor is a web part for displaying a list of titles and statuses (in progress/error occurred) of all workflows that are running on a SharePoint site.
The component allow to quickly find workflows with a particular status within a site or site collection, manually or automatically restart all the cancelled workflows, and receiving a variety of workflow status graphical reports. The component is compatible with SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions.
- Displaying all the workflows running on the site
- Providing information about the source list and item of a running workflow
- Quick switch between the list vies and a workflow details view
- Reports on running workflows and their statuses
- Highlighting workflows with errors in red
- Sorting the workflow list by source list, source item, date and status
- Exceptionally high productivity allowing for processing more than 5000 workflows
- Automatic e-mail notifications about changes of workflow statuses
- Check on new elements (Error, Long Running)
- Setting triggers for workflow auto termination
- Stopping/starting workflows
- Filtering by errors and workflows