HarePoint Analytics for SharePoint (formerly MAPILabStatistics for SharePoint) is a solution for web analytics, the source ofdetailed information on the performance of SharePoint-based portals andwebsites. Product reports are covering such aspects as users and theirbehavior; usage of content, documents, list items and search services. Theproduct is a source of essential information on portal usage for IT management,project managers, web editors, business managers and others.
Reports of HarePoint Analytics for SharePoint
- User activities and page visit dynamics - This group includes reports on the dynamics and intensity of visits on site pages, detailed data on each user, the length of user visits on different sites, the depth of visits, and information about operating systems and browsers utilized by users.
- SharePoint site usage - This group contains reports about the intensity of site pages or site collection usage. One report shows the popularity of site pages, another one includes data about the start and the end of visits on site pages and referral sources.
- Document creation and usage - Reports from this group contain detailed information about actions performed with documents, their usage, modifications and popularity. This information can be sorted by document type, departments, users or Active Directory / SharePoint groups.
- SharePoint lists and lists items usage - This group contains reports about lists and list item usage, modifications, popularity, etc. This information is presented taking into consideration information about users, departments or Active Directory / SharePoint groups.
- SharePoint search services usage - This group includes reports on the intensity of queries by date. The reports contain data about successful and no-result queries; and these reports can be used for estimating user satisfaction of search results.
- Real time reporting.
- Drill down and cross-linked reports.
- Web parts with reports data.
- Active Directory integration and departmental reporting.
- Solution for Intranet portals and web site
- Seamless integration without any content modification.
- No additional loading of SharePoint Servers.
- Native solution for SharePoint.
- On premise solution and unlimited data storage.
- Easy deployment and seamless integration.