With Audit for SharePoint you can track activity in SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services that is unavailable with standard reporting tools. Audit your SharePoint implementation with greater granularity.
The Audit Module provides enhanced tracking on documents, folders, sites and other list types. Track document level activity when a document has been viewed, renamed, deleted and all other operations on a file. See what permissions have changed for a site and who granted them.
- Track activities on documents and folders.
- View document audit history from pull down menu on document.
- Administrative functions to track activity by individual user, date range and other variables.
- Detailed Reporting available for Admin users.
- Track site creation, permission requests and permission changes on lists and sites.
- Rapidly deploy supported SharePoint solutions with our out-of-the-box, cost effective alternative to custom development.
- Enable SharePoint to be deployed for mission critical applications in Regulatory Compliant environments such a Financial Services.
- Tracking of activities on documents and folder provides a level of functionality that is not available in standard SharePoint application.
- Track who gives permission to specific items.