Qdabra Database Accelerator (DBXL) helps you quickly connect InfoPath forms to your SQL database and improve SharePoint submit and query performance. DBXL was first released in 2004 and supports many mission critical applications today.
Features and Benefits:
- Simplify InfoPath to SQL Server integration: One web service for all of your forms reduces cost – no need to create a separate web service for each database form. InfoPath forms can be submitted to SQL without writing code.
- Maintenance: Update your form without having to worry about time-consuming migration of data. Use our visual mapping UI to quickly map XML to SQL; supports one click batch submit of existing forms to new mapping.
- Support for SharePoint InfoPath Forms Server (IPFS) Web-based submission of data to SQL. Submit your web-based forms to SQL without VPN or SharePoint. Save cost of setting up web-based submits.
- Better performance. Submit forms to SharePoint 3 times faster using DBXL. Save your users time. Filtered query improves InfoPath form load time.
- Simple workflow: Manage form routing and notifications to keep your process moving. Server-side e-mail alerts and KPIs help you build simple workflow even if you don’t have SharePoint.