Network Shared Services by Unbounded Solutions is a way of combining current servers with SharePoint environment. By using Network Shared Services, you can have access to all of the content in all of your servers through SharePoint and use SharePoint's collaborative features even though the content doesn’t exist on a SharePoint server.
Use Network Shared Services to have access to all content in one convenient spot without having to purchase extra servers or going through a costly migration. Network Shared Services allows users to access all of their data in one simple, user-friendly application, eliminating the need to access multiple silos of information.
- Browse, search, view and edit documents and files that reside on your organization's network file shares.
- Share documents and files on any file system by creating a file share and accessing it through SharePoint.
- Convert folders on your network file share to SharePoint document libraries.
- Send documents and files from your network file shares to SharePoint document libraries.
- Preserve and maintain security at the network file share level.
Please visiti product site for more information.