Alert Plus Web Part lets you save time, minimize inbox traffic and keep projects on track by automatically sending customized, conditional email alerts and reminders to users or a group of users.
Some of the features Alert Plus offers:
- Centralized Alerts Management: Manage all Bamboo Alert Plus alerts in a single Web Part.
- Comprehensive Set of Triggers: Trigger alerts when item exists, created, modified, deleted, or when a column changes.
- Limit Alterable Items with Filters: Filter the items to alert on based on an existing List View or set of conditions.
- Multiple Routing Methods: Send notification to distribution lists, including those not members of SharePoint sites.
- Customizable Rich Text E-mails: Include Columns From the Alert Item; Display Both Past & New Column Values; Provide Professional Appearance With Embedded Images.
- Keep Inboxes Clutter Free: Merge multiple notifications into a single summary alert.
- No Developer Coding Required: Build effective alerts through a user friendly interface within SharePoint.
Receive alerts based on conditions such as:
- Tasks coming due or overdue.
- Document status changes from Pending to Approved.
- Issues status is marked as Active and due date is 1 day away.
- Publishing of Wiki Pages.
Build effective e-mail alert notifications:
- Create eye-catching, informative alerts using a rich multi-line control.
- Include only columns that reinforce the subject of the alert.
- Choose to display previous and/or new column values.
- Assemble different alert templates for different list actions, such as when an item is Created vs. Modified.
Stop limiting your users to default SharePoint self-subscription alerting and send alerts to:
- A distribution list such as a SharePoint Contact list.
- The user set in the Assigned To column of a Task.
- To the project manager defined in the associated project details list.
- Any user (member of SharePoint or not), as long as the user has an e-mail address, an alert can be sent.