Infowise Associated Tasks Field lets you turn any document or event into a full-fledged project; assign related tasks and track their progress - all that from within the item itself. It lets you avoid clicking through pages to view workflow task status, and lets you see it all at once.
Infowise Associated Tasks Field is custom SharePoint 2007 field definition that allows entering and managing of tasks related to any list item or document. Users can assign tasks related to an item, track their progress and run workflows, all without leaving the context of the item and being able to examine the task progress as part of the item properties.
- Create new tasks for an item straight from the new/edit form
- Simplified task entry with minimal typing
- Track/edit associated tasks directly from the item
- Build workflows and business processes with an enclosed custom condition
- ASP.NET 3.5 AJAX support included for entering data without page refresh
- Special content type and list template included