Light and easy-to-use tool for viewing SharePoint tasks as a Gantt Chart. With the component a SharePoint user can have all his tasks and subtasks in a single view, easily create and complete tasks, assign resources, edit timeframes and percentage of completion with just several clicks.
Virto Gantt Chart View displays data of the type “task” from SharePoint lists in a way that conveniently presents all the relevant information about tasks in a single view as well as provides easy tools for quick task management. With the component a SharePoint user can have all his tasks and subtasks in a single view, easily create and complete tasks, assign resources, edit timeframes and percentage of completion with just several clicks. All these actions can be done in very convenient and interactive way.
Virto Gantt Chart allows for several distinct views: standard table as well as day, week, month, quarter, 6-months and year Gantt Charts. When working with a table view you can easily resize and switch columns for convenient displaying information and edit all the data inline, i.e. without opening the task edit form. Finally, the web part is a flexibly customizable solution. You can customize each element of a diagram choosing its size, color, etc to make the component ideally fit your SharePoint environment.
- View list items in online Gantt chart
- Using SharePoint list as a data source
- Display several lists in one Gantt chart
- Editing (adding/moving/deleting/resizing) tasks/milestones directly in the Gantt chart
- Applying different timescales to view items (day, week, month, year)
- Scrolling Gantt chart to required period of time
- Scrolling to current day tasks
- Creating child tasks for selected tasks
- Changing task duration with drag and drop
- Adding task resources (users assigned to the task)
- Changing percent complete with drag and drop
- Ability to define read-only settings
- Ability to define colors for tasks/summary tasks/milestones/percent complete