SharePoint Mobile Extensions by KWizCom
SharePoint Mobile Extensions allows you to have full control over the SharePoint Mobile application. You can define the exact layout – pages and what's displayed on every page. It allows you to define which menus and actions will be visible, according to dynamic conditions. You can define the exact logic.
- Support WSS 3.0/4.0 and MOSS 2007/2010
- Supports Blackberry, iPhone, Android, Symbian and Windows Mobile smartphones
- Mobile solution certified by AT&T
- Server-based deployment, no required installations on smartphones
- Custom mobile pages without any need for development, SharePoint Designer etc.
- Support for various field types including graphic KPI’s and images
- Advanced Forms capabilities: Field-level security, View-level security, Custom default values, Field validation rules, View navigation, conditioned fields
- Custom item-level actions/menus
- Custom list-level actions/menus
- Context-sensitive/conditions menus
- Attach a workflow to an action
- Extensible by development
SharePointPoint Mobile Extensions is an AT&T Certified mobile solution.
Please visit product site for more information.
Average user rating from: 2 user(s)
Mobile collaboration tool
Great for collaboration environments, which is what we have here.
OOB gives you plenty, plus allows you to customize those sites you need.
Works very well with list custom acitons and list forms excentiosn by same vendor to support very complex collaboration scenarios:
Custom flow actions - like "close task" and "resolve issue" rather than "edit".
Overall - worth every penny! Plus - it is (suprisingly) much cheaper than the alternatives out there giving equal if not better results.
KPI support - nice!
Print support (show as PDF)
But since we bought this for our collaboration sites we don't mind.
Far more than just a mobile solution!
We bought the Kwizcom product because we needed to provide a mobile UI for our sales people and resellers (that know nothing about SharePoint and how to use it).
With the KWizCom product we were able to build our custom mobile pages using a very simple and easy wizard. We configured the exact fields that we want to show, custom buttons (not the default SharePoint menus such as “check-in, check-out” and others that these users wouldn’t know what to do with them..), custom field-level permissions, field constraints, permissions for views and more.
The result was amazing – clear and simple mobile interface and without any development at all!
Now, the best thing is that it also works for Web!
We configured custom menus and field-level permissions also for our web UI, so our sales web workspace if far more convenient than it was before.
Much more than a mobile solution, it turns the SharePoint list forms into real powerful forms.