Coveo's Enterprise Search connects people to information from every nook, cranny and corner of your corporate knowledge base—no matter what form or format the information is in. Seamless information access at the speed of modern business through a familiar browsing experience means better-informed people driving better business.
- Fast, seamless information access to enterprise repositories such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Simple and familiar, consumer-like browser drives award-winning, enterprise-class speed, reach, security, and scalability.
- Solution can be downloaded, deployed, and in use in typically less than 24 hours
Search and Results Features:
- Using sophisticated algorithms and advanced linguistic techniques, Coveo delivers accurate, duplicate-free results, contextual excerpts and summarization with highlighted query terms.
- Familiar, consumer-like browser requires little or no user orientation
- Presents contextual excerpts, key concepts and intelligent summary for each result
- Powerful search facets enable rapid drill-down by dynamically identifying groupings or clusters of related results
- Automatically removes duplicate results Provides straightforward filtering options
- Enables in-line document summaries and concepts, thumbnails, pop-up quick views and RSS feeds
- Out of the box, administrators can index any content repository using the Open Connector API. Indexes content from enterprise repositories using a library of powerful connectors, including salesforce.com, Microsoft Exchange, Documentum, Symantec
Enterprise Vault, Microsoft SharePoint, Novell Netware, Lotus Notes, and more
- Unifies data located in different geographies into a single, integrated set of index results
using distributed indexing capabilities Includes API connectivity to Google OneBox for Enterprise
- Updates index while processing queries without system interruption
- Automatically monitors and indexes new, deleted or updated documents, including
security/permission changes, in real time
- Coveo delivers secure search out of the box.
- Integrates deep security through the use of early- and late- binding document security,
single sign-on support and a flexible Security Provider API
- Seamlessly integrates Windows file access permissions, including NTFS/NTLM/Active
- Directory file-level, SharePoint container level and Microsoft Exchange folder-level, for uncompromised security
- Can restrict information sources to specific users and groups based on Windows domains and Active Directories credentials
- Determines user permissions using a comprehensive security map
- Uses index content browsing to determine user permissions on individual documents