With sapiens.at SharePoint List Filter Web Part you whip out what you’re looking for as a quick in lists and libraries, in documents and attachments. Simply click through the filter area and quickly find what you otherwise look for.
- Find accurately and quickly – combine SharePoint Search* and metadata filters.
- Keep the focus – search and filter while you stay in your familiar views in lists and libraries.
- Save preferred filters for future reuse.
(*SharePoint Search must be configured; otherwise you can still use wildcards in search on metadata, but not in documents and attachments)
SharePoint Filter Web Part Highlights:
- Speed: Real fast Large List and Large Document Library Support - Get results within seconds or less, even in real huge lists with millions of items.
- Accuracy: SharePoint Search Integration - Combine the power of SharePoint Server Search with the flexibility of keyword queries.
- User Experience: Optimized UI with jQuery Date Range Pickers and improved Drop Down Check Box filters.
- Flexibility: Named Date Ranges for SharePoint views – "Year to Date", "Last Month", "Last 7 Days", …
- Coverage: Keyword search in documents and attachments – include Documents and Attachments in the filtering process.
- Modesty: Spares resources. The SharePoint Filter Web Part delivers great Performance without adjusting List View Thresholds.
- Convenience: Improved Public Filter handling, load default Filters.
- Supports multiple lists and libraries: The SharePoint List Filter Web Part now support multiple lists and libraries.
- Expand/Collapse Web Parts: The new version of the List Filter Web Part extends all Web Parts on the page with a expand/collapse function to ease navigation.
- Result Count: If the title of a list view is displayed, the result count will be displayed next to it, if the filter web part is configured accordingly.