PSIGEN PSI:Capture provides a flexible enhanced scanning, capture and imaging onramp to any SharePoint implementation. The software offers a simple, easy to configure import wizard for existing sites, and even enables the automatic creation of Document Libraries and columns.
PSIGEN PSI:Capture Features:
Scanning and Capture
- Auto-import for automated image processing
- Ability to utilize a number of capture devices, including ISIS Scanners, Kofax VRS/Adrenaline Scanners, Network and Local Folder Import, and Hot Folder Auto-import
- Support for check scanners
- Scanner Device Profiles provide the ability to create customized driver setting templates that can be chosen in the capture module
- Import device profile allow you to setup a drop down box with folder locations for ease of import
- Import device allows the import of individual files, multiple files or entire directory structures
- Intuitive interface has simple Icon-based tool bar for quick tasks; a full set of hot keys for commonly performed tasks; a tree view with batch, folder, document and page level viewing; an image viewer for full size or thumbnail views; the ability to rearrange your panes for optimal workflow
- Capture toolbar provides the ability to: Delete pages or documents, crop, insert, replace, save, combine and split documents.
- Navigation and viewing toolbar provides page and document level navigation controls, rotation, zooming and a magnifying glass
Recognition and Separation
- Barcode and Patch Code Recognition
- Support for a wide variety of 1D and 2D barcodes: Australia Post, Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 32, Code 39, Code 93, EAN-13, EAN-8, Intelligent Mail, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF 14, Planet, Plus 2, Plus 5, Postnet, RM4SCC, Rss 14, Rss 14 Limited, Telepen, UPC-A, UPC-E, Data Matrix, Micro QR, PDF417, and QR.
- Blank page removal through a simple byte threshold or advanced algorithm
- Document Separation through a variety of methods: barcodes, variations of barcodes and values, number of barcodes, changing barcodes, patch codes, blank pages, MICR values, Zone OCR, new file, folder change and custom scripting.
- Support for batch, folder and document level indices
- Index field population through a wide variety of methods: Automated Data Extraction; Manual entry; Default values (numerous options from date, username, filename, etc.); Barcode value mapping; Barcode splitting; Folder Name or any portion of the path; File name, or portion thereof; Pop-up selection list from PSI:Capture or an external database; Zone Optical Character Recognition (OCR); Optical Mark Recognition; MICR Values; Data file columns; PDF Header fields; OCR Assisted Indexing, or Point and Click entry; Database Lookup from Access, SQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, Open Link Virtuoso, ODBC, Delimited Text Files, SharePoint and FileBound
- Multiple record indexing support to assign multiple record sets to one document
- Input masking of index information to require proper format
- Full suite of index field options: read only, skip, sticky, re-key, required, hide and auto-increment.
- Multiple data type support for fields: text, number, currency, whole number, decimal , date/time and memo.
- Index field validation support with scripting
Optical Character Recognition (OCR), PDF Creation and Optical Mark Recognition (OMR)
- Support for Full Text, Zone OCR and OCR Assisted Indexing
- Three OCR engine options, including: Expervision, GlyphReader and Tesseract
- OCR support for 13 languages
- Output types include: Adobe PDF – Image, Adobe PDF – Normal, Adobe PDF – Image with hidden text, HTML, Lotus, Excel, variety of text formats, and word perfect.
- Ability to adjust speed versus accuracy
- Custom User Dictionary
- Image pre-processing with deskew, despeckle and auto-orient
- PDF Document and Custom Field Population Options
- Simple Zone OCR and OMR Template creator
- Zone OCR Character filters
- Zone OCR Auto-validation
- Zone OCR regular expression filtering
- Zone image Processing and Preview tool
- OMR Template Tool
- OMR single zone or multi-zone configuration
- Zone anchoring for OMR and OCR off upper left corner, barcodes or patch codes
- OCR Assisted Indexing provides expression highlighting and filtering