The Scanning Enabler 2007 Capture Desktop application allows for bulk load and index of user's paper documents. Select a SharePoint Content Type and specify "Indexing" Site Column properties for individual scanned documents or multiple scanned documents at one time. Use your existing desktop scanners or shared desktop scanners. The Dark Blue Duck Scanning Enabler Capture is easy to learn and easy to install.
Tight integration with SharePoint Content Types and Site Columns eliminates complex setup and maintenance work. The intuitive user interface reduces your training costs.
Notice that the Scanning Enabler 2007 Capture application provides support for Barcodes, Content Types and Site Column values only when the main Scanning Enabler application is installed on the target SharePoint front end server (the small business, medium business or unrestricted edition).
- Compatible with Windows SharePoint Services V3, Windows SharePoint Services V2, SharePoint Portal Server 2003 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Publish scanned documents to all new and existing document libraries
- Use a Desktop Scanner or a shared Desktop Scanner
- Uses Microsoft Office Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to create searchable documents
- Supports bulk scanning and indexing
- Supports all Microsoft SharePoint server farm architectures
- Easy to install and easy to uninstall
- Supports pdf, mdi, tif and jpg document formats
- Based 100% on SharePoint technology.
- Implementation support provided by email and phone.
- Seamlessly integrated with SharePoint Content Types, Document Libraries and Site Columns (when main Scanning Enabler is installed on the target Server).
- Use Barcode pages to specify a SharePoint Content Type and one or more Site Column Values (when main Scanning Enabler is installed on the target Server)