KnowledgeLake Connect increases the usability of SharePoint by enabling users to upload, find and view existing SharePoint content from a single application. Connect is now even more deeply integrated with Microsoft Office to allow users to save content to SharePoint directly from within Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint - eliminating extra clicks and browser loading time.
KnowledgeLake Connect empowers users with a robust solution for on-ramping content into SharePoint, applying metadata, browsing and viewing SharePoint content, all from a single desktop solution.
- Your organization leverages its existing SharePoint investment and Connect integrates with existing business systems, Databases, CRMs and ERPs.
- Flexible ImplementationKnowledgeLake Connect compliments both on-premises SharePoint servers and Cloud / Office365 environments. KnowledgeLake Connect does not require any server-side installation.
- Easy to Use & ConfigureConnect is easy and quick to install with little to no user training required. Administrators love the configuration wizard and users love the familiar Microsoft Office-like interface.Configuration
KnowledgeLake Connect reduces manual keystrokes and improves data integrity
Microsoft Office IntegrationKnowledgeLake Connect enables seamless integration between Outlook and SharePoint, that empowers users to easily manage email messages and attachments.
- SharePoint and automatically capture email metadata using drag and drop – all without ever leaving Outlook.
- Save content directly to SharePoint in its native format, or as PDF or XPS files, from within Microsoft Office.
- Work faster and leaner using the KnowledgeLake indexing panel that appears right inside of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. This convenient feature allows you to index your content with powerful metadata before releasing it to SharePoint for later search and retrieval.
Explore SharePoint For Documents From Your Desktop
Access all SharePoint content (2007, 2010, 2013, SharePoint Online/Office 365) from a single application – eliminating extra clicks and browser loading time.
- Easily view documents and manage SharePoint properties without launching native applications, using the lightweight Connect Viewer.
- Upload Content QuicklySave content on an ad-hoc basis - such as Office documents, PDF files and e-mail messages in a single step.
- KnowledgeLake Connect also provides scanning of documents using the same rich client experience.
Search SharePoint ContentPerform keyword or metadata searches of SharePoint content. Take advantage of Saved
- SharePoint searches and create “Favorites” on the fly.
- Lightweight Viewer Provides Quick Access to Content in SharePointQuickly view SharePoint content with Connect’s desktop viewer for Office documents and most Image file types. Easily review, edit and save document properties from within the desktop viewer for Connect.
Easily Apply Metadata to Documents for Faster Retrieval
All users in your organization can easily and accurately index documents from any desktop application, and then save these documents to a SharePoint document library. Take advantage of automatic indexing and data validation for increased accuracy and efficiency.