Extract Systems provides advanced data capture and redaction solutions for SharePoint that help organizations reduce operating costs and secure private information. Advanced Data Capture and Indexing for SharePoint from Extract Systems streamlines high volume document workflows that include electronic content, paper documents, or both. Classifying and capturing content electronically ensures that information is accurate, retrievable and auditable.
How does it work?
- Document Recognition and Classification - As documents are scanned, Extract’s industry-leading OCR, ICR and MCR engines automatically recognize and classify documents based on visual appearance and textual content. Speckled (salt and pepper), skewed or otherwise low quality documents are processed with a full suite of image enhancement tools to improve readability.
- Advanced Data Capture - Once a document is classified, data is extracted using predefined rules based on each organization’s business needs. Extract's National Rule Set® is the most comprehensive set of logic, clues and algorithms designed for the electronic capture of any data type, from structured and unstructured documents. Automating the capture of all relevant data types from forms and documents dramatically reduces keystrokes, minimizing the need for expensive, error-prone data entry.
- Robust, server-based enterprise content management tool
- Document Recognition and Classification
- Document Cleanup using the industry's leading image enhancement tools
- Index using pre-configured rules based on SharePoint content types
- Batch processing and on-the fly metadata capture
- National Rule Set® - the most comprehensive set of logic, clues and algorithms designed for electronic data capture
Please visit product site for more information.