Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint is a flexible solution that allows developer to export lists, individual list item and SharePoint wiki pages to PDF file format from SharePoint document library. Aspose.Pdf helps developers convert files to PDF from within their applications, without having Adobe Acrobat installed. Users only need to have Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 configured and running over their system to perform its installation. Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint supports SharePoint Foundation and Server.
Export to PDF - With Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint installed you can export lists, list items and SharePoint Wiki pages to PDF file format.
- Export lists and list items from SharePoint document library to PDF.
- Export Wiki pages from SharePoint server to PDF.
- Support barcodes for PDF Template Engine
- Add Barcode to PDF file uploaded in Document Library
- Allow conversions of multiple files at a time
Easy Installation - Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint can be downloaded as a ZIP archive. Installing Aspose.Cells for SharePoint is easy:
- 1.Unpack the ZIP file to the local drive where SharePoint Server 2010 is installed.
- 2.Run setup.exe and follow the instructions on the screen.
Once you are happy with your evaluation, you can purchase a license. Before purchasing make sure you understand and agree to the license subscription terms.Your license is sent to you by email to you after the order has been paid. The license is a .zip archive containing a regular SharePoint solution package.