BatchPoint is a simple-to-use solution which allows end users to record the location, content type and metadata of each file on the file share or personal computer in a familiar format. SharePoint Administrator uses this information to easily upload all files specified by the end user into SharePoint in a few simple steps. BatchPoint will validate each file, its content type and business metadata and upload it into SharePoint.
- Unlimited imports i.e. can run the tool as many times as you wish
- Unlimited number and size of files imported
- Technical support via email, guaranteeing response within 24 hours
- Free major and minor (hot-fixes and service releases)
- Designed for SharePoint 2010 (SPF/SPS 2010)
- Simple to install
- Well documented, comprehensive and detailed user guide
- Supports all file types accepted by SharePoint including:
- MS Office files e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Images e.g. .jpg, .bmp, .gif etc.
- Supports multiple SharePoint library types e.g. Document and Picture libraries
- Supports multiple metadata property types including:
- Single Line of Text
- Multiple Lines of text
- Date and Time
- Person or Group
- Hyperlink or Picture
- Supports uploading files to multiple libraries in the same import run
- Supports uploading files into library subfolders
- Checks in the documents after upload if check out/in is enabled
- Produces detailed error logging for documents that can't be uploaded
Please visit the product site for further details.