Copy SharePoint Site Objects by Sharegate Featured
Copying a SharePoint site’s structure can become a simple task with this tool. Sharegate will help copy SharePoint Lists, Libraries, Site Columns, Content Types, Workflows, Users, Groups and Permission Levels between sites. With a simple Drag and Drop, have control over your migration. Choose what you want to copy and let Sharegate do all the work.
- Deploying from a development environment to production
- Migrating to Office 365
- Restructuring SharePoint sites inside the same farm
- Migrate from any SharePoint versions to SharePoint 2013
- Drag & Drop: Migrate lists, libraries, site columns and content types with the drag and drop functionality. Dead Simple!
- Migrate SharePoint lists and libraries from any SharePoint versions to SharePoint 2013 with a simple drag and drop.
- Migrate Site Columns to any SharePoint 2013 site. Useful for copying between development and production environments or restructuring a Site Collection.
- Migrate Content Types: Migrate site Content Types to any SharePoint 2013 site. Useful for copying between development and production environments or restructuring a Site Collection.
- Migrate Users and Groups: Migrate SharePoint Users and Groups from any SharePoint site to your destination with a simple drag and drop.
- Migrate Permission Levels: Maintain your SharePoint site integrity while migrating by copying custom permission levels as well
- Preserve Settings: Preserve settings when migrating SharePoint lists and libraries. Settings include: Title, description and navigation, Versioning settings, Advanced settings, Validation settings, RSS settings.
- Preserve Workflows: Migrate out-of-the-box workflows and SharePoint Designers workflows associated with your lists and libraries.
- Preserve Reusable and Site Workflows: Migrate Reusable and Site Workflows created using SharePoint Designer across your SharePoint.
- Preserve List and Library Views: Copy standard SharePoint list and library views.
- Preserve List and Library Permissions: Preserve all custom set permissions on lists and libraries.
- External Data Column: Migrate your External Data columns from any SharePoint source, including SharePoint 2007 to any of your SharePoint 2013.
- Calculated Column: Migrate your Calculated columns from any SharePoint source, including SharePoint 2007 to your SharePoint 2013.
- Enterprise Keywords: Migrate SharePoint lists and libraries with associated Enterprise Keyword column
- Preserve List and Library dependencies: Choose whether Site Columns and Content Types should be created in the same site or a parent site during the copy of lists and libraries.
- Include Content: Migrate lists and libraries including their content with a simple Drag and Drop SharePoint migration
- No server side install: Use the tool and all of its features without installing anything on the actual server.
- Audit trail: Keep track of success, errors and warnings that occurred during the migration process. Log files are preserved at all time and are accessible from the main menu.
Average user rating from: 1 user(s)
ShareGate Migration Tools
Excellent tool. Very easy to use and does exactly what it says it will do. Mainly needed a tool that I can move groups of documents and folders from SharePoint 2003 to SharePoint 2007 and then to SharePoint 2010 and retains all user information. This tool has become invaluable to me as a SharePoint admin.
Does exactly what it says it will do (retain info and versions
Has an interactive mode or auto mode
Help is excellent