Extract all Metadata automatically. Every time an image is uploaded the Metadata will be copied automatically into the designated SharePoint columns. Also works when uploading a new version of an image. What about images that are already in SharePoint? No problem. Just select the images you want to extract the metadata for and use the "Extract Metadata" command that is available in the Ribbon of the SharePoint document library.
- Simple one-time Configuration and complete Control
- With just a few clicks, the default settings - determining which metadata is copied- can be activated.
- All settings can be individually altered.
Wide range of supported Formats
The FC.MetadataExtractor supports JPG, TIF, WMP, BMP, GIF, PNG and any file format for which a codec has been installed. This allows to also manage RAW, PSD and DNG files.** IPTC, EXIF and XMP metadata can be extracted.
The thumbnails created by the FC.MetadataExtractor leverage the ICC profiles stored in the image and normalize all thumbnails using sRGB.
- Copies EXIF, IPTC and XMP metadata to the corresponding SharePoint item
- Enables mapping of metadata to columns that have names better suited for the audience
- Thumbnails can be created for images in any kind of document library
- Metadata extraction and thumbnail creation available for image formats not supported by SharePoint**
- Extracts IPTC, EXIF and XMP metadata from images
- Reads GPS coordinates
- Automatic extraction of metadata on Image Upload
- Manual extraction for selected images in SharePoint libraries
- Default metadata mappings are provided
- Configurable metadata mappings provide maximum flexibility
- Standard metadata mappings enable easy setup in multiple libraries in the Site Collection
- Thumbnails created by the product are color-corrected
** Codecs are available from various companies. Additional license fees might apply for those codecs sold by 3rd parties.