Information Manager Power User Edition makes it easy for a single user to bulk migrate and manage content in SharePoint and Office 365 while maintaining or reclassifying metadata. Using a Windows Explorer-like interface and navigation power users can start dragging-and-dropping to migrate SharePoint data today with Information Manager Power User Edition.
- Perform Bulk Uploads: Upload multiple files and folders from a file system to any SharePoint including Office 365, SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013.
- Bulk Copy: Copy items, documents and folders between lists, sites, site collections and server farms – including metadata, version history, and MS Office properties.
- Reclassify: Replace or Tag items and documents with content types, map columns, provide new or retain existing values or map users across domains.
- Maintain Metadata: Preserve created and modified properties agentless including Managed Metadata Terms in SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Security Trimmed: The tool only provides access to these locations or items in which the user has permissions.
Information Manager Power User Edition is agentless. MetaVis tools utilize the SharePoint API so there are never any required server side controls to install or deploy.
Information Manager Power User Edition supports Office 365, SharePoint 2013, and all previous versions of SharePoint, hosted or on-premises. Available for both Windows and Mac OS X.