Techtra Grid View Web Part allows you to create data views without using the SharePoint Designer. SharePoint Grid View is a connection consumer web part providing new and meaningful ways to view data in a standard SharePoint interface. Grid View Web Part uses a "pull" model of connectivity, and allows you to display large amounts of data from different sources like SharePoint lists, SQL, OLDB or ODBC without the need to write a single line of code.
Grid View comes with a free Provider Web Part that supplies information to the consumer Web Part through a programmatic interface, offering additional benefits by providing the capability to display data from other SharePoint sites.
- Display SharePoint lists, SQL tables or views.
- Set default sorting of the data.
- Let users dynamically change the sorting and filtering settings.
- Allow for easy configuration of the cache scope and the cache expiry time.
- Configurable ECB menu columns and items.
- Can use data column values in menu item action and link.
- Users can add hidden columns to use in actions without displaying them.
- Comes with an interface allowing the easy creation of other providers.
Please visit product site for more information.