Coding Staff SharePoint Video Player is the easiest solution if you want to add a video to your SharePoint portal. This player allows you to simply select a video file in the web part settings, set the size of it and play right from your SharePoint website.
You can add video files directly from a SharePoint list or library, set a direct link to .flv file or even connect the player to the list or library. It will take less than 5 minutes to create SharePoint Video or Media Gallery web part. You can download a free flv converting software of vendor's site (with the software you can easily convert .avi, .wmv, .mov, .mpeg or any other video format to .flv and then stream flv with the SharePoint video player).
- Ability to specify the list or library with .flv files.
- Ability to set the link to .flv file.
- Ability to connect the list or library to the Video Player.
- Ability to display title and description of .flv files.
- Flash player has the timer and volume control.
- You can adjust the video player height and width.
- Ability to enable or disable videos auto playing.
- You can select video player skin.
Please visit product website for more information and a live demo.