With KWizCom Forms you can effortlessly create your custom forms by rapidly enhancing existing list forms. Why KWizCom Forms? Because it is 100% SharePoint Native! There is no need to deploy and learn new, external form tools.
KWizCom Forms bridges the gap between the SharePoint list forms you are familiar with (New/Edit/View forms) and standard form features, extending the current SharePoint form features with the missing features of the classical web form.
KWizCom added a new "Field-Level Permissions" management page to every list, enabling the list owner to define the visible/active status for every field. After the fields' permissions settings are saved, the form starts to behave differently for different users. For example the "Due Date" field can be disabled for all "KWizCom Members" group members and visible and active for the manager editing the task. This enables user specific modification of forms - you can prevent users from seeing or updating specific fields and provide different forms for different employees/roles.
You can also define dynamic, field-based rules for hiding/disabling form fields; this turns the SharePoint list forms into full-featured forms with intrinsic field logic!
Now you can easily use simple SharePoint lists WITHOUT any additional development to handle scenarios such as:
- Help-Desk form submissions – the user and the technician utilize different fields – each sees what's relevant to their task
- Purchase order approval forms – the manager sees different fields than the employee
- Display/hide fields from list forms (New/Edit/View item) to specific users or SharePoint groups.
- Make fields disabled for specific users or SharePoint groups.
- Hide/Disable fields according to a criteria based on list fields' values (the item's status)
Top-notch Intelligence Behind the SharePoint Form
The KWizCom List Forms Extensions Feature is simple to install and configure and in most cases should prevent you from having to create solutions using SharePoint Designer and or Visual Studio. The product installs in minutes and the administration and user manuals are easy to follow. To maximize success follow the best practices to help document requirements and understand technology constraints. Please read complete review.