Idera SharePoint performance manager enables developers and administrators to ensure the performance oftheir SharePoint applications. It monitors SharePoint pagesin real-time. It provides a comprehensive set of performance metricsthat enable developers and administrators to quickly pinpoint poorlyperforming HTML objects, web parts and web controls.
- Powerful Worst performing Page controls view: Provides a powerful overview of the worst performing page controls, with respective statuses, loading time and size.
- Page level statistics: Provides instantaneous page level statics for page size, status and execution time, number of controls, average control execution time, and much more.
- Full web page coverage: Provides granular, server-side performance data analysis for all MOSS publishing and WSS web part pages such as server controls, web parts, images, scripts, embedded objects (Silverlight, flash), and much more.
- Alerts: Automated Email alert notification whenever a threshold has been reached.
- Threshold customization: Customize HTML, web parts and web control alerting thresholds to meet the performance requirements of your applications and environment.
- Scheduler: Automated scheduler for continuous performance analysis of a web page. Easy URL based page analysis: Analyze any web page within your farm by just defining the web page URL.
- Easy to use UI: Powerful and easy to use console, enables complex analysis to be achieved in seconds, without the need to be a SharePoint developer expert.
- System tray operation: Resides in the system tray for continuous web page monitoring enabling easy identification of page statuses plus console and email alerting.