GSX Monitor and Analyzer give you an insight into the health and performance of your SharePoint environment from the user perspective. GSX Solutions capture the user experience to monitor data integrity and the user outcomes rather than the SharePoint server themselves. This approach enables SharePoint Administrators to see service levels from the user's perspective, and quickly drill-down to resolve SharePoint issues before they reach the critical stage. Also, GSX Monitor and Analyzer allow you to automate reporting of the key performance metrics, and provide agentless and out-of-the-box deployment with no code installed on the servers you are monitoring.
Using GSX solutions, SharePoint administrators gain a clear and concise awareness of the current status of SharePoint and particular elements that need their attention.
- Seeing SharePoint service levels from the user's perspective, thus knowing that the business is getting what it needs from SharePoint.
- Focusing time and resource on the most pressing issues, so as to quickly highlight any current problems that require immediate attention.
- Making decisions informed by current and trending data, so the system improves through additional investment.
- Delivering to service level agreements (SLAs) by being smart about cause-and-effect between input factors (KPIs) and the outcome required.
- Conquering SharePoint site and data explosion, through keeping a close eye on the growth of sites and data and supporting necessary corrective actions before business users are affected.
- Optimizing IT human resources, so that SharePoint administrators can focus on the effective use of SharePoint instead of having their time consumed by other activities.
- Manage and Monitor the availability and performance of SharePoint intranet, extranet, and internet sites
- Generate extensive, flexible SharePoint reports than can be aligned with your particular Sharepoint Infrastructure
- Monitor and alert on key functions and management criteria, index, success, SQL database availability, log scanning for keywords, disk space availability monitoring
- Report on site usage, indexer workload and catalog satistics
- Monitor services and components
- Monitor key site availability and response