SharePoint Diagnostic Manager provides real-time monitoring of multiple farms and all their SharePoint servers simultaneously from a single console, enabling performance and availability problems to be quickly identified, diagnosed and resolved. It also provides critical information for SharePoint capacity planning by storing historical performance data of all SharePoint servers being monitored.
- Monitor multiple SharePoint farms and farm servers from a central console: Provides an easy to use console with rich information displays that allow multiple farms and all component servers to be monitored 24/7.
- No limitation on pages being monitored: Monitor the most important pages or all pages in your sites, without restriction. Choose how often pages should be monitored.
- Monitor SharePoint farm servers availability: Monitor critical areas of your SharePoint farm servers such as CPU, disk activity, IIS, memory and page utilization. Instantly understand what's causing your SharePoint environment to perform below agreed performance thresholds.
- Detailed configuration data: View complete and detailed information regarding the configuration of every SharePoint server in your farm. Capacity planning data: Store historical performance data of your SharePoint farms, enabling rich graphical analysis of performance and behavior over time to identify patterns and trends.
- Full web page coverage: Provides granular, server-side performance data analysis for all SharePoint publishing and web part pages such as server controls, web parts, images, scripts, embedded objects (Silverlight, flash), and much more.
- Automated alerting: Automated email alert notification whenever agreed performance thresholds are not met. Performance threshold customization: Customize server level thresholds such as CPU, Memory, Disk, IIS, page HTML, web parts and web control alerting to meet the performance requirements of your applications and environment.
- Easy URL based page performance analysis: Analyze any web page in your farm by simply typing its URL.
- Easy to use User Interface: Powerful and easy to use console, enables complex analyses to be displayed and understood in seconds, without the need to be a SharePoint expert.